تابعني على اليوتيوب قناتي MRUAE81

الاثنين، 23 يوليو 2012

شرح Michel Thomas Spanish Foundation Course CD 8 والأخير



Michel Thomas Spanish Foundation Course CD 8

CD8 - 01

esperar = to wait

espero = I am waiting

Quiero informarme dónde está = I want to find out where it is

espera = you are waiting / he is waiting / she is waiting

¿Por qué espera? = Why are you waiting?

¿Por qué no espera? = Why don’t you wait?



الترجمة

informarse يكشف


CD8 - 02

في الإنجليزية نضيف for إلى wait لتصبح = wait for

لكن في الإسبانية لا نضيف para (for)

لإن كلمة esprar تعني = await

مثل

Le espero = I am awaiting you

Te espero = I am awaiting you (Roberto/Roberta)


2:11

¿Por qué esperan? = Why are you all waiting?


3:09

esperamos = we are waiting


4:22

عند فعل الأمر

نغير حرف a إلى = e

¡Espere! = Wait!

momentito = a little moment


4:44

¡Espéreme aquí! = Wait for me here! (Await me here!)



الترجمة

momentito لحظة بسيطة



CD8 - 03

للتعبير عن shall we

نستخدم الجملة في الحاضر مع نبرة السؤال

مثل

¿Le esperamos? = Shall we wait for you?


للتعبير عن let's = let us

الجملة تعادل فعل الأمر في الإنجليزية

لذلك نطبق قاعدة الأمر

وهو تغيير a إلى e

فنحول -amos إلى -emos

مثل

¡Esperemos! = Let’s wait!

Esperemos aquí = Let’s wait here


2:15

Lo vendemos = We are selling it

Vendamos la casa = Let’s sell the house


5:14

مراجعة للحاضر المستمر

(للتذكير: هو يختلف عن الحاضر المستمر في الإنجليزية، حيث يعبر عن حدوث الفعل في هذه اللحظة بالذات)

نستخدم فعل estar

للمسار -ar نضيف = ando

للمسار -er, -ir نضيف = iendo

مثل

Estoy esperando = I am waiting. (right now)


5:57

Lo hago = I am doing it

Lo estoy haciendo = I am doing it. (I am right now in the process of doing it.)


CD8 - 04

الدقيقة 0:00 مهمة جداً

للتعبير عن الماضي المستمر في الإنجليزية نستخدم

was / were + ing

ميشيل توماس يسمي هذا الزمن بـ wing tnese

الماضي المستمر في الإسبانية سهل ويتشكل بهذه الطريقة

للمسار -ar نضيف = aba

للمسار -er, -ir نضيف = ía

مثل

esperaba = I was waiting

hablaba = I was speaking

Lo compraba = I was preparing it


salía = I was leaving

Lo hacía = I was buying it

Lo vendía = I was selling it


4:21

لضمير they نضيف = n

لضمير you للصديق نضيف = s

مثل

Lo preparabas = You were preparing it. (Roberto)

Lo preparaban = They were preparing it


5:57

Me decía = He was telling me

No he entendido lo que decía = I have not understood what you were saying



CD8 - 05

الماضي المستمر في الإسبانية

يعبر عن خط مستقيم في الماضي

لـ فترة قصيرة أو طويلة


وقد يعبر عن خط متقطع في الماضي

ويقابل في الإنجليزية I used to do it

و I did it very often / all the time

مثل

Lo hacía todos los días = He did it everyday


2:58

يستخدم فعل estar لتصريف الأفعال - للمبني للمجهول

مثل

Está hecho = It is done


3:41

La cena está preparada = Dinner is prepared



CD8 - 06

Le he dicho = I have told you

No me ha dicho = You haven’t told me

¿Por qué no me ha dicho? = Why haven’t you told me?


0:59

فعل آخر تصريفه في الماضي يختلف

وهو

ver = to see

Lo he visto = I have seen it

Todavía no lo he visto = I haven’t seen it yet


2:00

تصريف الماضي لـ

poner = to put

¿Dónde lo has puesto? = Where have you put it? (Roberto)

Lo hemos puesto aquí = We have put it here


2:37

olvidar = to forget

No lo olvidaré = I won’t forget it


3:39

seguro = sure

Estoy seguro/segura = I am sure

Estoy seguro que no lo olvidaremos = I am sure that we won’t forget it

No lo he olvidado = I didn’t forget it



الترجمة

olvidar ينسى

seguro متأكد



CD8 - 07

salir = to leave

dejar = to leave something behind

recado = message

He dejado un recado para usted = I have left a message for you


1:09

pasar el tiempo = to spend time

Hemos pasado mucho tiempo = We have spent much time


2:09

Eso es una buena idea = That is a very good idea

No es una mala idea = It is not a bad idea


3:32

preferir = to prefer

prefiero = I prefer

Prefiero quedarme aquí = I prefer staying here



الترجمة

dejar يترك

recado رسالة

pasar el tiempo يقضي الوقت

idea فكرة

mala سيء

preferir يفضل



CD8 - 08

tener ganas = to feel like

Tengo ganas de quedarme aqu = I feel like staying here

Tengo ganas de estar aquí con ustedes = I feel like being here with all of you



الترجمة

tener ganas يشعر



CD8 - 09

Me gustaría hacer una reservación = I would like to make a reservation

¿Cuánto tiempo piensa quedarse? = How long do you plan on staying?


1:14

preguntar = to ask

Me gustaría preguntarle = I would like to ask you

Le preguntaría más tarde = I would ask you later

Le preguntaré más tarde = I will ask you later

Voy a preguntarle más tarde = I am going to ask you later


4:20

كلمة para معناها = for

لكن

إذا جاءت أمام فعل فيصبح معناها = in order to / to

(ملاحظة: إذا في الجملة الإنجليزية to تدل على in order to نستخدم para في الإسبانية)

مثل

Voy a llamarle más tarde para preguntarle si puede venir a verlo con nosotros esta noche

=

I am going to call you later to ask you if you can come see it with us tonight



الترجمة

preguntar يسأل



CD8 - 10

¿A qué hora llegamos mañana? = At what time do we arrive tomorrow?


0:40

للتعبير عن I have just

نستخدم acabo de + فعل المصدر

مثل

Acabo de salir = ’ve just left

Acaba de salir = He has just left


1:44

للتعبير عن ago

نستخدم hace

مثل

acaba de salir hace diez minutos = he has just left ten minutes ago

Acabo de llegar aquí hace dos días = I have just arrived here two days ago

Acabo de llegar aquí hace dos semanas = I have just arrived here two weeks ago


انتهى شرح الـ CD8



تابعوني على اليوتيوب



أرسل الموضوع على:

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق

ادلو برأيك في الموضوع

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية

اضغط على المتابعة

Pages

تسوق في أمازون